Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Is the truth ?

                  

                         I always look up at the sky
                        Thinking why people smile
                         Is this because they are glad?
                         or to keep that they are sad?
                  
                         I always look up at the sky
                        Thinking why people cry
                         Is this because they are mad?
                         or they just feel of unloved?  

                         I stand in front of the mirror
                         asking what is the biggest error
                         did I made a mistake on you?
                         or the mistakes came from you?

                         I stand in front of the mirror
                         asking what is my change for
                         I know you have the right way 
                         that I need to follow day by day.

                 
                         What is the truth of being with you
                          I really want to know what inside of you
                          I want the real you who has love for me
                          A real you that is sweet like a baby.

                 
                         What is the truth in all the things I see
                         are they all their for reality?
                         or their just to pretend for me
                         cause now I can't find the real me.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment